Here at MCS, the strength or our team is made up of individuals with the unwavering desire to go above and beyond our clients' expectations. Each member of our staff is experienced and trained to provide a successful product backed by superior customer service. In return, MCS takes pride in providing for its employees. If you are a professional who is passionate, goal oriented, self-motivated, creative and a problem solver, MCS could be your next career move. We are always accepting resumes for Sales Executives, Account Managers, Project Managers, Designers and Production Artists. If you feel that this is you and you are interested in being part of our team please send your resume.
Please send resume with relevant experience, salary history and requirements for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / SALES REP
Our company is seeking a high energy, customer orientated, professional Account Executive. Our company offers an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance. Trade Show or Event Management Industry experience is a MUST for this position.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years in Sales within the Tradeshow Industry
- 3+ years in Account Management within Trade Show Industry
- Proven track record developing, building and maintaining customers
- Consistently seeks opportunities to solicit new accounts
- Able to work in fast-paced, high level, growing environment
- Self starter and continual self motivator
- Able to work independently using professional judgment
- Excellent time management, organization and follow-thru skills
- Prepare presentations, proposals and legal contracts
- Leadership qualities, agent and driver of change when needed
- Manage events from start to finish including onsite dedication
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with internal employees, hospitality facilities, convention centers and bureaus
- Drive to pursue sales leads obtained from a variety of sources
- Computer skills required - Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Ability to manage budgets, write reports and correspondence
- Have flexible schedule to be available 7 days a week AND travel